Festival Survey 2012 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
November 2012. Bournemouth Arts by the Sea Festival Survey 2012 Free Prize Draw
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 or over and not be employees of Bournemouth Borough Council, Bournemouth Borough Council Councillors or members of their families or anyone connected with the draw.
2. Respondents to the Bournemouth Arts by Sea Festival Survey 2012 will be automatically entered into the draw if eligible, unless they opt out by contacting 01202 451805.
3. The draw is only open to individuals and is not open to organizations and businesses.
4. Only 1 entry per person is permitted. Where multiple Bournemouth Arts by Sea Festival Surveys are submitted by 1 person, they will only be permitted 1 entry into the draw.
5. There is 1 prize of £150 cash.
6. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Arts Bournemouth reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize and in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the draw without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be selected at random by a third party; the first entry drawn will be the winner.
8. The winner will be notified by email within 3 weeks of the closing date of the Bournemouth Arts by Sea Festival Survey 2012.
9. The winner must collect their prize in person by 31/01/2013; ID may be requested. If the prize is unclaimed after this date, it will lapse.
10. The winner agrees to take part in publicity and future promotional activity.
11. Arts Bournemouth accepts no responsibility for any Bournemouth Arts by Sea Festival Survey 2012 entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach them by the closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
12. Arts Bournemouth’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.